|eDiscovery Challenges & Solutions
Our clients needed to be able to archive a universe of corporate documents, discover and preserve these documents, and to do so in a cost effective manner only providing pertinant data to Legal for discovery purposes. Emagined Security responded to their need by leveraging enhancing existing services in IT Forensics and Security Software Deployment to better serve our clients' eDiscovery needs. Emagined Security focuses on the services around eDiscovery from IT forensics, chain of custody, discovery support, and expert testimony
Our clients' challenge:
Cenralizing archiving of discoverable information, managing preservation and chain of custody for digital evidence, automating the reduction of the quantity of non pertinant data delivered to legal & balancing multiple discovery cases per quarter seem to be at the top of our client's lists.
Common questions resonate with our team. Clients ask us “How do I store and manage all email messages, attachments and user files across the company to ensure that we are fully prepared to handle any type of legal matter that comes our way? How do I manage the collection and preparation of evidence in a manner in which it will be admissible in a court of law? How do I manage the cost of eDiscovery, and is there a way to quickly reduce our costs associated with evaluation of the current volume of discoverable data?"
The Solution: eDiscovery Services powered by Symantec & Clearwell
Responding quickly to our clients' requests, Emagined Security offered our clients a range of flexible eDiscovery offerings ranging from outsourced IT Forensics Support to Design and Management of the eDiscovery business processes. We rely on our partners' tools in this space to enable eDiscovery efforts, and we work closely with them to provide clients with both tactical solutions for current discovery efforts as well as strategic assistance with planning eDiscovery processes that will scale based on demand.
- Emagined Security provides seasoned eDiscovery consultants who have guided Large Enterprises in the Financial Services industry through development of their IT Forensics, Legal Investigations, and Evidence Collection processes, selection & implementation of tools to solve their Legal Discovery challenges.
- Emagined Security has provided organizations with both insourced IT Forensics staffing support as well as outsourced quick response teams that operate on a case by case basis.
- Symantec Enterprise Vault is the foundation for storage and mangement of the universe of documents
in the enterprise, enabling customers to access any set of stored documents for any legal discovery need, reducing the cost and complexity associated with de-centralized records retention.
- Symantec Discovery Accelorator enables customer to quickly discover and preserve any set of documents for each legal matter, reducing the overall quantity of delivered case data.
- The Clearwell Intelligence Platform enables customers to quickly analyze and review only the relevant documents for the legal matter, further reducing the quantity of data passed from Discovery Accelerator to Legal.
Emagined Security can guide you through establishment of requirements for eDiscovery software solutions, respond to immediate discovery requests, provide IT Forensics experts to collect and preserve discoverable data, and can assist you with deployment of Symantec's Enterprise Vault and Clearwell's Intelligence Platform.
Businesses are continually challenged by eDisover and need an intelligent archiving platform that stores, manages, and enables discovery of corporate data from email systems, filer server environments, instant messaging platforms, and content management and collaboration systems. Enterprise Vault uses intelligent classification engines to manage data, improving a company's ability to retain and protect corporate information while reducing storage costs and simplifying management.
Download the Enterprise Vault Data Sheet (PDF)
In many cases there are no witnesses and email is the only link to past events. Thus, rapidly analyzing and finding all applicable (and potentially damaging) documents, emails, and attachments is a critical task in almost every lawsuit. The traditional way of manually reviewing and analyzing electronically stored information is fraught with inconsistencies, duplicative efforts, and rising costs. Download the Clearwell Legal Discovery Solution Brief to learn how Clearwell can reduce e-discovery costs by as much as 80%.
Download the Clearwell Intelligence Platform Data Sheet (PDF)
To find out more about our eDiscovery services, or the products mentioned above, please call us at 415.944.2977 or request additional information by emailing email@example.com.